LINK Co., Ltd. (done, called "here") has respected the privacy of Yes, this, and here, and is collectively called "the person"). We fully recognize the elements of management and protection that respect value and apply the benefits of increasing.
1. Name of business
LINK Co., Ltd.
Address: 5 Babashitacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Representative: Representative Director Keiichi Kojima
2. Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines
We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", "Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations, and will endeavor to handle personal information properly.
3. Purpose of use
We will use the acquired personal information for the following purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose except with the consent of the person or when permitted by law.
（1）Customer's personal information
- To provide our services
- To accept and confirm applications for services provided by our company and to fulfill contracts
- To charge the usage fee for the services provided by our company (credit card payment, etc.)
- For service operation / management and shipping of products
- For information on our campaign and new products
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- For responding to various inquiries, consultations, complaints, repairs, support, confirmation and recording
- To discover customers who violate the Terms of Service or who try to use the service for fraudulent or unreasonable purposes, notify the customers, and respond to them.
（2）Personal information of business partners
- For business contact, contract fulfillment, business negotiations, etc.
- For managing supplier information
- For crime prevention and entry / exit management for safety management in our facility
（3）Personal information of shareholders (in the case of shareholders, their officers and employees)
- For exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on the Companies Act
- For shareholder management such as creating records based on various laws and regulations
（4）Recruitment and recruitment activities Personal information about applicants
- For distribution of various communications and notifications regarding our recruitment, and for consideration of acceptance or rejection
- For recruitment business management at our company
（5）Personal information about employees
- For personnel and labor management, business management, health management, security management, etc.
- For various procedures stipulated by company rules, etc.
- For business communication and emergency contact
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
① When providing / disclosing based on laws, regulations, ordinances, etc.
② With the consent of the person
③ When it is necessary to provide personal information to a third party in order to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
④ When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
⑤ When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public organization or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, the affairs will be carried out with the consent of the individual. When there is a risk of interfering with
However, the following cases do not correspond to the above third parties.
① When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
② When providing personal information due to the succession of business due to our merger or other reasons
③ When sharing personal information with a specific person
5. Safety management measures
We will take personal security management measures for the proper handling of personal information, as well as technical security management measures and physical security management measures to prevent the loss or theft of personal information..
6. Contact point for questions and complaints
The contact points for questions and complaints regarding the handling of personal information at our company are as follows, and please contact us first through the inquiry form.
7. Request procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, erasure, etc. of personal information
(1) If you wish to disclose, correct, suspend or delete personal information, please fill in the following necessary items and send it from the applicable inquiry form.
① Content of request (disclosure, correction, etc., suspension of use, deletion)
② Items of personal information to be requested
③ Services subject to billing
④ Reason for making a request
(2) After receiving the above notification from the person, the Company requests the presentation of a document confirming that the person is the person designated by the Company, and the request is from the person. In the case of a request from someone other than the person himself / herself, we may confirm a document certifying that we have the right of representation.
The following fees are required for billing.
||1,500 yen (tax included) (per application)
|method of payment
||Fixed amount small exchange (for 1,500 yen)
Please enclose the above fixed-amount small exchange together with the confirmation document of the person, etc. that we request to present separately, and mail it to the following address by registered mail.
||5 Waseda Ekimae Building, Babashitacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
||To LINK Personal Information Counter
If the fee is insufficient or the fee is not enclosed, we will notify you accordingly. If payment is not made within the specified period, we will treat it as if there was no request for disclosure.
Established on November 15, 2021
Revised April 28, 2022
LINK Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Keiichi Kojima