LINK Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") respects the privacy of customers, etc., gives due consideration to personal information, and constantly strives to manage and protect information. We are fully aware of the importance of managing and protecting personal information with respect for its value, and will implement the following measures.
1. Name of business
LINK Co., Ltd.
2. Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines
We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", "Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations, and will endeavor to handle personal information properly.
3. Purpose of use
Regarding name, date of birth, address, gender, telephone number and email address, acceptance and confirmation of applications for services provided by our company, payment processing (credit card payment, etc.), provision of services, operation and management of services For information that is useful and necessary for customers, such as shipping of products, campaigns, and information on new products.
・ For receiving and answering questions regarding the above and for contacting customers and our company.
・ For the conclusion and performance of contracts in transactions, other management, and payment work from the Company.
4. Provision to a third party
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
① When providing / disclosing in accordance with laws and regulations
② With the consent of the customer, etc.
③ Entrust the handling of personal information to a company that has concluded a consignment contract including confidentiality with the Company within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer, etc., and within the scope necessary to fulfill the purpose. case
5. Safety management measures
We will establish an organizational management system for the proper handling of personal information. In addition, we will comply with the prescribed rules and regulations when acquiring, using, storing, providing, deleting and disposing of personal information, and the safety of personal information for our officers and employees (including part-time workers, dispatched employees, etc.) We will establish appropriate personal safety management measures such as publicizing and educating management. In addition, we will take reasonable technical and physical safety management measures to prevent the loss or theft of personal information.
6. Continuous improvement of management system
We will endeavor to improve and improve our efforts to protect personal information, and will continuously review our management system.
7. Question and grievance window
If you think that you do not follow this policy posted on this website, please contact us first through the inquiry form. After confirming the contents, we will contact you by e-mail and try to take appropriate action.
8. Request procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
(1) If you wish to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information, please fill in the following necessary items and send it from the applicable inquiry form.
① Response method (disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.)
② Contents of personal information requested
* Please also include the name of the service you are billing for.
③ Reason for requesting a request
(2) After receiving the above notification from the customer, etc., the Company will request the customer, etc. to present a document of identity verification designated by the Company, and the request is from the person himself / herself or from someone other than the person himself / herself. In the case of a request, we may confirm a document certifying that you have the right of representation. The following fees are required for billing.
||1,500 yen (tax included) (per application)
|method of payment
||Fixed amount small exchange (for 1,500 yen)
Please enclose the above with the confirmation document of the person, etc. that we request to present separately, and mail it to the following address by registered mail.
||5 Waseda Ekimae Building, Babashitacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
||To LINK Personal Information Counter
If the fee is insufficient or if the fee is not enclosed, we will notify you to that effect, but if payment is not made within the specified period, there is no request for disclosure etc. We will respond as.
Established on November 15, 2021
LINK Co., Ltd.